Saturday 27 December 2014

Wishlist Holidays 2014

Every year I need to get creative when it comes to holiday wishlists. There are several reasons. First of all, my birthday is december eighth, which is only two weeks before Christmas. Second, Christmas is celebrated four times each year; two parties with my family (once my mom's and once my dad's) and two parties at my boyfriend's. This brings the amount of events that involve presents to five (including my birthday). 
And then there is the last reason. I refuse to send people wishlists that contain only one or two items. I prefer to give them a larger choice ( I myself prefer this as well when I'm deciding on gifts for others), plus, I like to be surprised when receiving a gift. There's no fun in knowing exactly what's waiting for you underneath the Christmas tree. 

The image below shows a sort of summary of my different wishlists. As you can see it's a mixture of books, beauty products, home accessories and other pretty things.


1 Marble Cushion cover - H&M Home 2 Pretty Powerful by Bobbi Brown 3 1 1/2 inch Curling Iron - Remington CI5338 4 Dries Van Noten book 5 Gold 2015 Diary - Zara Home 6 Leopard 2015 Diary - Zara Home 7 Influence - Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen 8 Marble-print box - H&M Home 9 Pineapple Box - Urban Outfitters


No comments:

Post a Comment