Saturday 22 March 2014

A fresh bouquet & a fresh pair of shoes!


FINALLY! Hey hey, here's a new post!


I really had to show you this new purchase (obviously we're talking about the shoes and not the flowers, though they're nice too). I lost my heart for the hundredth time to a pair by Dries Van Noten. I'm a sucker for gold and a sucker for the collection with the transparent heels, so this love was meant to be. Nevertheless I didn't buy them immediately, I gave myself a week and then I'd decide. The love didn't calm down so I knew it'd be a good purchase! 




The shoes aren't from the SS14 collection, my designer purchases are (almost) always outlet. I promise myself that one day I'll buy them new collection, but for now that's just a dream!

I hope you like them as much as I do! 

NL: Ik moest echt deze nieuwe aankoop tonen (natuurlijk heb ik het over de schoenen, hoewel de bloemen ook wel mooi zijn). Ik ben mijn hart voor de zoveelste keer verloren aan een paar van Dries Van Noten. Ik heb een zwak goud en voor de collectie met transparante hakken, dus deze liefde was 'meant to be'. Desalniettemin kocht ik ze niet meteen, ik gaf mezelf een week de tijd om erover na te denken. De liefde was nog niet gekoeld, dus ik wist dat het een juiste aankoop zou zijn.
Deze schoenen zijn niet van de collectie van dit jaar, mijn designeraankopen zijn (zo goed als) altijd outlet. Ooit zal ik bij de nieuwe collectie kopen, maar dat is voorlopig nog een droom!
Ik hoop dat je ze even graag ziet als ik!


Font by Brittney Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment